Fence Posts & Fireflies Festival
If you are a food vendor, you are invited to apply to vend in our spring festival. An even mix of categories will be established and each vendor will be notified before acceptance and payment is invoiced.
Event Dates: May 5-6, 2018
Sat 10AM-6PM and Sun 12PM-6PM
Food Vendor Fees:
- Food Vendor Early Bird Registration: $150 Outside. This offer is valid until January 30, 2018.
- Food Vendor: $175
- Electricity provide upon advanced request. THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL $35 FEE FOR 220V hookups. Please advise in application form comments if needed.
- The Bradley County Health Department requires a $30 food permit to vend in the county. The Health Department will contact you 2 weeks before the event with additional details.
Food vendors have a space max of 30 feet long. (Some exceptions considered.)
Food vendors will have access to water and electricity if needed.
Food vendor must provide ALL booth materials, displays, tables, chairs, etc.
IMPORTANT: DO NO PAY FEES UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR THE FESTIVAL
It is recommended that you apply as soon as possible. We will only allow a limited amount of each product. Notification of acceptance will be made to each vendor accepted by email. This event is a Rain or Shine event. We will decide in the event of severe weather changes if the event is cancelled or postponed due to inclement weather and for the safety of our vendors and customers.
I understand if selected, I will be notified via email and sent a PayPal link. Booths must be paid for within 10 calendar days. If it is not paid within 10 calendar days, I understand my booth will be given to another vendor.
I understand that once booth spaces are paid for, they are NON-REFUNDABLE.
- Please do not make a payment until you have been approved by the Festival.
- Some promotional materials are provided with the Vendor’s confirmation packet for those wishing to advertise the event.
Please submit at least 2 pictures of items by email to email@example.com.
Please submit your menu for approval with your application. We have a certain number of items we approve in each category in order to ensure that all of our food vendors have an equal chance of having a successful selling day.
ANY FOOD VENDOR SELLING ITEMS ON THEIR MENU THAT WAS NOT APPROVED IN ADVANCE BY THE FOOD COMMITTEE WILL CEASE SELLING ITEM. YOU MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE AND YOU WILL BE PROHIBITED FROM FOOD VENDING IN THE FUTURE AT The Fence Posts & Fireflies Festival.
If you sign an agreement/contract for this event you are expected to remain for the entire two days. EARLY PACKING, WITHOUT PERMISSION IS CONSIDERED A BREACH OF CONTRACT.
Click here to view the vendor Rules