Fences Post & Fireflies Festival
Home and Community Based
All Home and Community exhibitors will be considered according rules of Fence Posts & Fireflies Festival™ Committee and selected in house on an ongoing basis until all space is sold. We make every effort to limit the number of exhibitors in each category. An even mix of categories will be established.
Event Dates: May 5-6, 2018
Sat 10AM-6PM and Sun 12PM-6PM
- Booth space fee: $100
- We can accept cash, cashier’s check, money orders or credit cards for booth space.
- Electricity provide upon advanced request. THERE IS AN ADDITIONAL $35 FEE FOR 220V hookups. Please advise in application form comments if needed.
Booth space is approximately 12′ by 12′ with a small space between each booth
Artist/crafter must provide ALL booth materials, displays, tables, chairs, etc.
IMPORTANT: DO NO PAY FEES UNTIL YOU HAVE BEEN APPROVED FOR THE FESTIVAL
- Must be a legitimate home based or Community Based Business.
- Nothing vulgar or distasteful. This is a family friendly event.
- Must not consist of flea market items such as imported items, or resale or used items.
It is recommended that you apply as soon as possible. We will only allow a limited amount of each product. Notification of acceptance will be made to each vendor accepted by email. This event is a Rain or Shine event. We will decide in the event of severe weather changes if the event is cancelled or postponed due to inclement weather and for the safety of our vendors and customers.
I understand if selected, I will be notified via email and sent a PayPal link. Booths must be paid for within 10 calendar days. If it is not paid within 10 calendar days, I understand my booth will be given to another vendor.
I understand that once booth spaces are paid for, they are NON-REFUNDABLE.
Promotional materials are provided with the Exhibitors confirmation packet for Exhibitors wishing to advertise the event.
Items in this category must meet stringent prerequisite standards before being allowed to be exhibited.
The Fence Posts & Fireflies Festival™ reviews before sending out agreements to artist & crafters. YOU WILL RECEIVE NOTIFICATION of approval by email.
If you sign an agreement/contract for this event artist & crafters are expected to remain for the entire two days. EARLY PACKING, WITHOUT PERMISSION IS CONSIDERED A BREACH OF CONTRACT.
- Full description of your business and what you sell or provide.
- At least 2 pictures of your work (Email Preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Or send photos by regular mail to:
- Fence Post & Fireflies
- 197 New Hope Road SE
- Cleveland, TN 37323
Click here to view the vendor rules.